Catering Sales Coordinator
- Good communicating with people?
- Enjoy doing what it takes to satisfy customers?
- Looking for an opportunity for advancement and A Career-NOT just a JOB?
- Enjoy and thrive on a fast-paced environment?
Our Catering Sales Support Coordinator is a key position to help leverage our growth and build customer success and loyalty. In this position you will interact with customers on a daily basis.
The person for this position is a self-starter, motivated, and someone who can clearly communicate to help ensure a great customer experience for our clients.
- A people person: with great phone and personal communication skills with 1-2 years’ experience in any of the following industries: Catering, Event Planning; Food Service or other Hospitality areas.
- Positive, energetic, and curious which helps you with scheduling, time management and coordinating priorities and customer requests.
- You are trainable & coachable and have the dedication and discipline of an athlete who continuously seeks personal improvement.
- You have experience dealing with customers both in terms of following up with their inquiries, meeting with them and coordinating their specific needs and orders.
- You have worked with Sales and have and supported them with a variety of customer inter-actions and sales administration including phone calls, document, and proposal creation, as well as scheduling & planning events.
Experience, Skills and Commitment you must have:
A focus on Service to the customer; to the team; and to your personal growth.
2 years in sales, customer support, guest management in one of the following: Catering; Event Planning; Food Service; Hospitality or Restaurant Supply business
Experience supporting a sales team and participating with prospects and clients.
Excellent communication skills: phone; in person; in writing
Excellent follow up & follow thru skills.
Some “project management” familiarity for scheduling of staff, planning and coordination of events.
Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office.
Strong social media skills are a major PLUS.
Commitment to on going learning and training plus a desire for advancement.
Experience with CRM (Caterease Software is a PLUS)
Extremely organized, and detail oriented
Catering Sensation (www.catering-sensation.com) a professional full-service catering & event company. We are dedicated to innovative, environmentally friendly, fresh, healthy and most of all, delicious flavors of the culinary world! We have over 75 years of combined kitchen and catering experience among our staff
We consistently provide exceptional service, sensational cuisine with a distinguished presentation. Our strength lies in preparing our traditional recipes for our clients. Our culinary creativity and friendly service keeps them coming back to us.
Our culture is all about offering a professional yet flexible and friendly work environment. We provide a positive environment for executing exciting events and providing amazing meals for our clients. We are fun, hardworking, positive, and perpetual learners in and outside our craft. We are focused on complete client and employee satisfaction.
What you will be doing:
- You will undergo a comprehensive training program that will build your knowledge in our business including selling & marketing strategies and tactics, scheduling, and event planning. You will learn about our value-added personal service & experience which makes us different & unique, including the superior taste & quality of our food.
- You will help service catering leads, inquiries, emails, and phone calls for catering request
- Pre-qualify inquiries and leads for the sales department
- Ensure timely follow up of all catering requests.
- Responsible for the development of the order, including preparation of appropriate documents for the client; kitchen staff, and completion of billing information and other reports.
- Assist Sales & Marketing as needed to develop presentations, marketing materials and reports.
- Capture data, contact information and opportunities in our CRM daily.
- Communicate internally with all appropriate staff including staff scheduling in a professional and respectful manner, keeping them informed about customer events, requirements, and requests.
Catered lunch each day
Daily access to snacks and beverages
New item taste testing
Office celebrations, celebrate successes, birthday/other
Unplanned happy hours | Team building
A career Path.
On-going Professional Training & Development
1) Submit your resume and a cover letter sharing your story and how you are a fit for the position.
2) Within 3 business days of applying, you will be sent a link to complete an online sales assessment (similar to what you have probably done in the past.)
3) No candidate will be considered without completing the assessment.